Renting a limousine for a special occasion is one of the best decisions that can make the day memorable for you and your loved ones. But you must have thought about the pricing of limousine rentals and if it will impact the budget you have set apart for the event. Well, most limousine rental companies price their services in a similar manner. By keeping few simple factors in mind, you can hire a limousine that will be within your budget and also meet your requirements. Let’s take a look at some of the items that factor into a typical limo rental cost decision.
The overall cost of your limousine rental depends on the size of vehicle you choose. Whether you are taking a loved one out on a special evening or you plan to reach a venue with a small group of friends, you can find a limousine to meet your needs. Here are some of the vehicle types that you can choose from.
- 2 and 3 passenger luxury sedans
- 5-6 passenger executive-class SUVs
- 8 passenger executive-class, high-top passenger vans
- 6, 8 and 10 passenger stretch limos used for many occasions
- 12 passenger high-ceiling, walk around Mercedes Sprinter party bus limos
- 14 passenger extremely roomy SUV stretch limos
- 14 and 18 passenger stretch Hummer limos
- 20, 24 and 28 passenger executive shuttle buses
- 24, 28 and 32 passenger large party bus limos
When you choose a stretch limousine for your event, you can rest assured you will have a gala time along with your guests. Stretch limousines are equipped with state-of-the-art gadgets and hi-def entertainment systems that will keep your guests entertained. The vehicles also come with tinted windows to ensure complete privacy and you can choose from a variety of bar layouts as per the preference of your guests. Keep in mind, more features will generally cost more when hiring a limousine.
Let’s take a quick look at some additional factors that might impact the cost of renting a limousine.
1) Vehicle Quality – If you choose a new model of limousine, be prepared to pay more for it. If you are on a budget, it’s the best idea to go for an older model. Also, newer models will have modern entertainment technology that you might not get in the older models. Other factors like bar layout, color, availability of heating or cooling will impact the price as well.
2) Hourly Service – The duration for which you need the limousine will also be a factor in deciding the overall cost. Limousines can go from $65 to $400+/hr. If you need to use the vehicle for a longer period of time, additional charges might apply so give a time estimate carefully when you book a limousine. Other factors to consider are the minimum hours required and any fuel surcharge that might be included in the quoted rate.
3) Per-Mile Service – The distance based rental charges can range from $2/mile to $7/mile. Make sure the mileage is included in the quote after proper calculations. There could be a minimum per-mile rate and fuel charges that might be included in the quote, so make sure you ask the service provider about these.
4) Tipping the Driver – Tips are usually 15%-20% of the quoted rate and you will need to check if the tips is included in the rate quote. If you wish to tip the driver at the end of your ride, you can always tip in cash.
5) Discounts – You can always check for any kind of seasonal discounts on booking of limousines. Many companies offer event packages or hourly packages that might save you a considerable amount of money when you book a limousine under a package deal.
Limo Reservations Systems and Policies
Today, most limo companies have an on-line reservation system on their website. Also look on the website footer for a link to Limo Services Policies, and Terms & Conditions (e.g., cancellation, client damages to vehicles, smoking, drinking, etc.)
For more information, please visit https://www.aspenlimo.net or call 612-590-8000 to schedule a private airport car, SUV, limousine, party-bus or group shuttle service in the Minneapolis / St Paul MN area. We look forward to hearing from you!